Meet Dr. Theodore Buccilli J, Akron, OH, Podiatrist, Podiatric Physician & Surgeon
Theodore Buccilli Jr, DPM
- Kent State University, 1998
- Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, 2002
- Surgical Residency: Forum Health, Western Reserve Care System, 2005
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) (2002 - 2005).
- American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) (2009-Present)
- Ohio Foot and Ankle Medical Association (OHFAMA) (2009-Present).
- Practice Management Club (2000 - 2002).
- Cleveland Clinic - Akron General. Active Staff
Dr. Buccilli’s enjoys spending his free time with his wife and children. All of his 5 children are very active in sports, including Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, and Dance. They also like the outdoors, they often Hike and Camp in the Adirondack Mountains in State of New York.